Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Year's Eve!!!

New Year's Eve is a time of the year to spend time with family and friends. I don't know what you do for New Year's but me and my family always celebrate it with our close friends. Around the world there is a lot of different ways to celebrate New Year's but in bigger cities in Canada and the United States of America there are usually a lot of fireworks.

Ideas for the New Year (2011)...

  • You could write goals to try to do by the end of 2011.
  • Try to eat healthier if you don't think you eat healthy enough.
  • Be nicer to your sister or brother.
  • Recycle more.
  • Be more organised.
  • Have Fun!
Hope you guys find something to work on.
Bye!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am still working on my list of 10 goals for this year. I have a few jotted down but when I met with my sister, earlier this January, to write them, she had already thought of hers and so I was left struggling with mine :) I'll share some of mine with the class once my list is polished up. I'll need some witnesses to keep me in check, as well. :)

    ReplyDelete